Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Click to Enlargenizate
When I was young I was ADDICTED to STAR WARS. I read the books, had the original trilogy memorized, knew the names and back-stories of ridiculously obscure characters, and loved everything about it. The prequels and special editions kind of ruined a part of it for me. These days, I just try to keep my chin up and not let George get me down.

As a side note, discussing Star Wars with family members who have only a passing knowledge of the movies is a great way to generate names like "Chewbacco".

7 comments:

Scott C. Gwynn said...

I'm sure it's great stuff...but Jeff, better than a wookie's kiss? Your knowledge of the Star Wars universe, I am beginning to doubt.

Jeff Call said...

As you should, Scott, especially after I combined a fairytale with Star Wars for: Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away...

As for Chewbacco, I personally never touch the stuff.

Anthony Holden said...

It's a filthy habit.

Aaron Ludwig said...

This is the kind of stuff that motivated the Word of Wisdom.

Will Strong said...

This just to bizarre for a coherent response. Me likey anyhow.

JAKE WYATT said...

Hee.

Ryan said...

hahah very nice Jeffrey. but seriously, market that stuff...