Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 - The Future Is Here

Happy Belated New Year Everyone. 2011 is going to a little busy for me. Last month my fellow students at BYU and I began digging into our Senior film project. Our goal is to be finished with our animated short about the World's Greatest Hairdresser in a year, which means working hard, smart and fast.

The following picture has nothing to do with our film. It's a campaign poster from the future, which I found in my sketchbook. I'm told that in the future, politicians will beam their slogans and commercials directly into our books. Apparently there was some sort of mistake. Regardless, when it comes time to vote for the Mayor of the Universe, I know where my vote is going.

2 comments:

Anthony Holden said...

Psh. Books won't exist in the future.

But that doesn't deter my excitement for the Bosch platform!!

Scott C. Gwynn said...

These two pages are among my favorites in any of your sketchbooks.