Sunday, March 23, 2008

Street Fighter 2 Turbo!!!


I remember the good old days, playing a 16-bit fighting game, when the most elaborate thing I had to remember was down+down-right+right+punch. Then my character would throw a flaming ball. Naturally, my opponent would jump over it and kick me in the head which would end the match. But I remember that it was the closest I came duking it out with the bullies at school. They couldn't jump. Yet it didn't matter because I couldn't throw the flaming ball anyway. (sigh)

This one was for my first Japanese presentation... also an experimentation with textures.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I was crusing and stummbled on your blog. I absolutely love your illustration of the man with the bowler hat! He looks like he is late and has a fantastic story to tell. Thanks for sharing.
Theresa