Thursday, March 27, 2008

Work in Progress

I've been commissioned (is that the right word?) to come up with some ideas for graphics and logos for some websites... I'm actually really excited about it, and I've been working hard to come up with good ideas. Here's two that I really like:
This is for an internet marketplace site called Dragon Spaces... they were thinking along the lines of having a market on a dragons back... in making this it turned into a viking longboat somehow.
When the guy first talked to me about this site he called myminipages.net the personal webpage of the future. Naturally I thought of robots and space, and this is the first concept I came up with. I'm also going to make one with a guy in a retro space suit when I get a chance.

There's another site too that they want to see ideas for, but I'm still working out some ideas. I'll post them when they come up.

On another up side, a guy in one of my classes has taken me up on the offer for free custom graphics while I build my portfolio. He wants some Japanese Sports type graphics. So we'll see what happens.

Okay, cool. Later!

No comments: