Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Call It...

My work asked me to make a funny picture based on a typo in which the year our SEO.com was founded was stated as 1003 instead of 2003. I spent hours on the picture below, only to realize that I had way overworked this and that it was too strange for public consumption. At this point, I refuse to work anymore on it. I'm calling it. (as always, click to enlarge)



I had a huge bucket of fun experimenting in Photoshop, but in the end started over with something far more simple and funnier. I'll let you know when it appears on the site.

The next picture I did use for a company blog post. If you don't know what PageRank is, just Google it. I think the B-Movie Poster influence is pretty clear. And I did it Flash.

1 comment:

Anthony Holden said...

Your movie poster is masterful. I'd see it.