Friday, May 2, 2008

Out of Silence...

Whoops! Ya get busy with finals and this is what happens: Weeks in between a single post. Life is a constantly changing ball of weird. But you didn't come here for philosophy, you came here for pictures and stuff!

I created this for a small information thing I have to give at work on how to use this program called "Pinnacle." It seemed boring without a robot or something to liven it up.

FYI: From here on out I'll probably post more sketches than graphics as I'm changing to my major to Animation. Where as placement with a Japanese degree isn't very high, (unless you want to be a translator, which I don't) my Animation teacher was saying that placement in the Animation program is 98%. Why fumble around in darkness trying to find something that I want to do, when I can choose what I want to do now and be almost certain to get a job at it? If only I'd decided this sooner...

No comments: